Sunday, May 11, 2008

Time Out/ Color Story #4


This photo was taken when a friend asked me to photograph their family. Their son was .... well... a typical little boy. When he would not cooperate, the had him sit on the side rail of the old truck. I took this phot and several others with a telephoto lens while he sat there. Of all the photos, this is one of my favorites. Challenge was to use these colors and incorporate the design in your lay out.
This is a fun challenge weekly, giving you a design as well as a color selection and theme. Check it out!!!

3 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Beautiful use of the color palette from the challenge. Great LO.

Sandy said...

this is fantastic! great interpretation!

Lori said...

Hey, that's my little boyfriend there!! I've seen him make that mug before! I love the whole thing...just love it. Colors are stunning.