Thursday, May 22, 2008

May Scrap Muse Altered project- Lu Lu scrapping buddy


scrap-muse-may-lulu, originally uploaded by jgwm166864.

This is created using elements from the monthly kit. Cut up the chipboard elements and inked the edges with a gold leaf pen. Flowers are paper torn in progressively smaller circles, that have been wet and scrunched up. I then glued them together and inked the edges. Lu Lu was my daughers cat, but she adoped me. Where ever I went she stayed with me. She was a fully grown cat but very tiny. This is her perched on top of my computer screen. Every so often she would reach over and try to swat the curson on the screen. When I scrapped she would climb up and sit on the corner of my desk. When my husband would come in to the scrapbook room, he would pull my clips of ribbon down and roll he rall up in it. She loved the yarn and ribbon, they are not from the kit, just junk on the desk from previous projects that I threw in the bottom of the basket. ( I am sure we all have scraps of junk). This is actually a 4x6 little suitcase that I picked up. The photo is on the inside top of the case and the scraps are in te bottom half of the case. She was my Muse, she sadly is no longer with me. TFL

2 comments:

Lori said...

I feel bad you that LuLu has left you, she is cute. I love what you did with this one. The suitcase is great!

Nan said...

Gayle, this is one of my favorites of yours. I love the way you did the flowers and the sentiment for LuLu....