Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Rough day RENEWED

Got up today and it was one of those days. A project I was working on was damaged by water, so it will be an altered work, since I am not ready to give on it. Then the connection for my external hard drive was damaged, and I can not access my photo's with out it! Maxtor the manufacturer is closed until Tuesday.

But just got this email from a friend and you have to see this wonderful photo, that her friend too. A wonderful abstract flower photo.
http://heyjules.wordpress.com/2008/05/24/two-weeks-in-a-row/#comment-1012

2 comments:

Nan said...

Agh Gayle....what happened? It was all going so well the other night!
Hope things get right quick.

Lori said...

Egad...you must have the jinxing thing going...I spent the say yesterday fixing my printer...solar flares perhaps? Lunar cycle? Earth rotating off it's axis? Pick one.
I don't have a lot of patience with gadgetry and not really fond of them, but they are a necessary evil.

Thanks for linking Jules. I knew you'd like her photography. Simply awesome.