Sunday, May 4, 2008

Scrap Muse Guest Designer


Scrap Muse is a monthly scrapbook kit club and I have been asked to be a guest designer for May.http://www.scrapmuse.com/
This is a wonderful kit and I am excited to be working with all of the designers at Scrap Muse. The papers and embellishments are beautiful and I am already thinking of projects to work on with this kit. Check out their site, they also have a challenge for pages designed with Pencil Line Sketches that put on their blog. This has been a great way for me to break out of my routines, and you have an entire month to complete the page. GREAT prizes!!!http://www.scrapmuse.com/blog/2008/04/22/scrapmuse-pencil-lines-sketch-april/
Here is my submission for the month of April- The 4 little photos on the bottom were a challenge for me, challenge was 1- 7x5 photo and 4 smaller ones below. This was a fun page, a little too busy, but hey ir's a little girl page. Put together pages today, I think you will beshocked to see how simple they are. I will take photos tomorrow.

4 comments:

Our Hands For Hope said...

Thank you for the wonderful compliment! I have to agree...blogging is very addicting. It is so much fun to find kindred souls out in the world!
blessings,
Terisa

Tomi Brown said...

Beautiful, Beautiful...i love it.
you 5 x 7 photo is great. Congratulations!

Nan said...

Love this page....I like the way the minis turned out at the bottom. The colors are beautiful.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Such an amazing Layout! It is a pleasure to have you on the DT!!!