Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another garden job

I put in gardens for customers and I ordered about 400 plants for a customer this week. I make sure they know when they ask me to create gardens that I do not maintain them, only create them. This week I worked on a second planting for one customer.

Yesterday and today my daughter was her to help me with some gardens for this lady. She needs money to start Graduate school next week, so I told her to come help me with the planting. She let me know that she definitely did not get the gardening gene, she hated the entire process. I just wanted to make sure that she knows how hard I work for my money. She could not wait to get home to take a shower, and I have to say that is my favorite part of the as well. I have greenhouses, but they are at my house and I can shower when ever and as often as I like. I will post photos once all of the flowers are blooming.

No comments: