Friday, February 5, 2010

Creative Imaginations Sketch Jan Sketch winner

I have been sick this week with a headache, but this has been a lucky week. I will share more later!



I found out that I won the Jan sketch at
Creative Imaginations!~!!
LOve winning free things to play with!!

Yeah!!!!

This is  Creative Imaginations blog if you want to play along with their February Sketch check it out here.

Is used the Narrative collection and mixed it up a little. The photo is of me and my brother. I love the new Martha Stewart punches.

http://creativeimaginations.typepad.com/creative_imaginations_blo/http://creativeimaginations.typepad.com/creative_imaginations_blo/

February 04, 2010
January sketch winner!
You girls really rocked the sketches, by far it was the hardest decision for everyone to pick one...we loved them all! We were amazed at the talent that each of you shared, it made the selection of one winner difficult. We want to thank you and ask that you keep sharing your work with us, you may find that we feature you on one of our Inspiration Mondays!


Our January sketch winner is Gayle Martin with her beautiful layout called, As I remember it. Gayle shared the inspiration for her layout "This is a photo of my brother and me on Valentines Day. I used two different Narratives paper for this page. For the back ground I painted Luminarte paints on the back side of Creative Imaginations paper. I then layered the patterned paper on top of the painted white paper. I also used Luminarte paints as a spritz on the narratives paper collection and the flower embellishment."


Gayle will be receiving a prize package from Creative Imaginations and joining our design team in March.We are looking forward to seeing more of her work!
We will be posting the February sketch tomorrow on our blog for another fun sketch month!

1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

congratulations Gayle, your LO is just gorgeous! Looking forward to working with you in March!