Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scrapping the Music- 3 Boys BIG Noise


The wedding is over, lots of photos to scrap and alter, so it is time to get busy. This week I decided it was time to join in some of the fun, so my first submission this week Is for Scrappin the Music.

Each week they give you a phrase from a song and you have a week to create a project. On Sunday you will get a song for the next week.
Check out their web site-
http://scrappingthemusic.blogspot.com/2009/03/challenge-77-we-will-rock-you.html


I know this song well ( best played with very high Volume).

As a mother of 2 sons, I know noise well, and I am sure my sister in law Leslie is experiencing the same thing right about now.

SIX children 3 Boys. This is a photo of her sons, John, Walker and Tillman.

Tried to convey the noise and confusion that boys so often create.

Thanks for looking and visiting my blog!!

No comments: