Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Somerset Memories Spring 2010

Wow and Thank You Somerset Memories. I have been published numerous times by Somerset Memories and their sister publications. The lasted  Somerset Memories magazine was simply amazing. I feel so very honored  and my family is all over the magazine in numerous articles and  layouts.

To top it off several of my friends and other talented artist are featured in the magazine, which is
Lucy Edson
Bethany Kartchner
Natalie Kalbach
Stacy Cohen
Dena Coe


I have 3 featured articles, a photo spotlight and numerous other projects in the magazine. All I can say is Thank You, Thank You Somerset for appreciating my work. They have my work on 14 pages in the magazine. I am so honored.

Here a few glimpses of some of the work you have never seen.















What's Cookin
This is a book I created for an altered art club I belonged to a couple of years ago.
Through out the book there are pages about my childhood with my brother.


Meghan and Allen  was created for an challenge

I will share more later!

No comments: