Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Scrapbooking and Beyond Spring 2010

Have you seen the  new Scrapbooking and Beyond  magazine in the stores. I have two articles in the magazine that I wanted to share with you.

The first page Emma ( Lucy's little girl). I took photos at a mutual friends wedding and caught Emma sitting on the concrete and dirt in her beautiful white dress.

The papers are Webster's and the page was painted with Luminarte paint.


















The second page is my sister's youngest daughter and all that I could think of when I saw this photo was her blue eyes.


Thanks for looking at my work. Working with Scrapbooking and Beyond has been a wonderful experience. They have already requested numerous other projects from me that will be published in their bi monthly publication. 

1 comment:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Hello Gayle!

I came across your blog through the Somerset mag. Loved all your work!!! I was reading through your blog and realized that you had won the Creative Imaginations guest spot and will be joining us (the dt) very soon.

You are such an inspiration to me and I even talked my friend into purchasing the same magazine because of all your layouts in it.

I'm a follower of your blog, now I can come back often!

Have a great night.
Melanie