Saturday, July 5, 2008

Listen/ for Scrap Muse Design Team


The July Scrap Muse monthly kit has a beautiful selection of papers to work with. The combination allows you to use the papers for a girl or a boy. I especially like the puncinella ( Sequin waste). I put paint on bubble wrap and then stamped it on the bottom half of this page to add visual interest. You can experiment with different items that you have around the house if you do not have bubble wrap. I think the yellow and blue floral Sassafrass Lass paper is wonderful, such a bright and cheerful combination. The journal card is one of the add on kit for this month at Scrap Muse. The tag is one in the collection from Jenni Bowland. TFL This is Casey trying to explain to Walker how to dance. As you can tell from the photos, he is not always attentive.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love this one. I love all of the new designs you have posted. I have been lax on my blog reading! And you have been very busy!