Saturday, July 5, 2008

Brothers/ July Scap Muse Design Kit

This layout was created using the July Scrap Muse July kit. I altered some of the solid papers with paint. I placed the punchinella on top of the paper and brushed paint over the top of the punchinella to create the stippled effect. I used 2 different colors, you could actually used several colors if you wanted to. I then cut the bottom brown paper just a little larger and put the green paper on top of it. I then stitched around the edges in a very random manner. The blue is a piece of old blue jean ( I am sure every one a pair of worn out pants) I stitched it down and put the picture over it. Punchinella in the corner, and rub on is from the add on kit, helped to create a very personal looking paper. The journal card is actually a piece of left over paper from the kit cut in to a circle ( it has the notebook paper lines on it). TFL

1 comment:

Nan said...

This is a great photo. The blue paint in the background really pops this out.