Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon

This month I had the honor of being the guest designer for Really Reasonable Ribbon's online store. Later tomorrow I will be posting the rest of my projects on their blog featuring Helmar products. My projects were created using their Baker's twine, and gingham assortment. They have a wonderful collection of 12  Baker's Twine with a  total of 60 yards for only $9.49.





For the holidays I created some Easter decorations and have included a vintage image for you to use. I enjoy saving old postcards and collecting vintage images, so i incorportated them in to several of these projects.

 






I used empty glass bottles from the kitchen that had been washed and dried.  I used the Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner to adhere the image to the glass bottle. To finish off the bottle I tied the Bakers twine around the neck of the bottle with a small tag.

I will be posting the rest of the projects from Really Reasonable Ribbon on the Really Reasonalble Blog on April 23.


 I have more projects using recycled bottles  as well as some scrapbook projects to show you.
Thanks for dropping by have a great week!
Gayle







8 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Hi Gayle, love your adorable adorable adorable vintage chic bottles! They are so cute!

Unknown said...

very nice post really impressive one , thanks for sharing.
cheap flights to Lagos

Unknown said...

Hello,Thank you very much for sharing a great post with us,it,s extermelly good.
Red Carpet Rental

Unknown said...

Very fantastic post,I am really apperciate you for sharing this great post.It,s extermelly good and very helpful for me..
Commercial Real Estate Software

Unknown said...

Really Reasonable Ribbon. I read about it. Well-written post.

Kerala Vacation Packages

Unknown said...

Nice work buddy :)
Watching Netflix Overseas

Unknown said...

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Sherwani

Ever Lighten said...

Love your writing! and love the tips! I will take these with me through my journey of being the best I can be! Custom woven patches