Thursday, November 19, 2009

Look at My New Dress- Graphic 45 paper

Papers on both of these pages are from Graphic 45 collections. I also mixed Luminarte Pigment paints in to misters to create the back grounds.

I would love t have some of the new paints on the market, but I have a big colletion of Luminarte paints so for now I use them. They have a beautiful range of colors.

I shave been looking at getting some of the new Shimmers paints!! The colors are amazing and they blend well. i like that they can be used on any surface.

This is a photo of my mother in laws two sister, they look like they are saying look at my new dress. I think this is the cutest picture. They lived in Missouri and the family is of German decent. The page is for a Graphic 45 challenge.






This photo is of my daughter and her then fiance Allen while they were in Orlando for engagement photos.



Busy week ahead at work.
Hope I get some time to play Meghan, Allen and I are going to do a photo shoot this week end for holiday cards.

Last post that was supposed to be a saved draft...

They are back will be posted later.
Off to work I go!!

1 comment:

Darien said...

Wow! I love the both!! Gorgeous! Love those pps!! Love your Style! I think I'm gonna try the Shimmers paint soon, I never try them before and I see so many beautiful projects with them!!