Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey Kool Aid, Paint and Recycled Cardboard

Tonight I am playing with paint, Kool Aid and recycled card board. The Card board is for a challenge I want to enter over at AMM.


I plan to post a tutorial on my web site for the different methods on ways to alter cardboard.

I decided to try dyeing the cardboard watered down acrylic paint, pigment paints, and Kool Aid. We shall see what tomorrow brings, besides these multicolored hands.Pretty colors just not on your hands.

Not sure if you visited our challenge blog, we have some creative ideas posted for you to try. Next week I will be posting my projects! Tell your friends!!! We have 2 Rak's prizes for the month of May. Hope you play along with us!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm intrigued....can't wait to see the results!